The journal «ENGINEERING» accepts the articles of theoretical, applied, scientific and practical, methodical nature that demonstrate the results of scientific researches due to the journal thematic areas:
Section: ENGINEERING OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGIES
- mathematical support of information technologies;
- physical processes in information technology;
- computer modeling of phenomena, processes and systems.
Section: ENGINEERING OF TECHNOLOGICAL EQUIPMENT
- theoretical and applied problems of light and textile industry machines, household services;
- problems of electric power, electrical engineering and electromechanics;
- automated control systems.
Section: CHEMICAL AND BIOPHARMACEUTICAL ENGINEERING
- the issues of polymers and composites, chemical fiber, leather and fur technologies;
- biopharmaceutical technologies;
- electrochemical technologies;
- membrane and membrane technologies;
- the problem of technogenic influence reduction on the environment.